Deferred Action Forms Released AND “In School” Defined!

Schedule your Appointment to have your case Analysed!

Also… for those that have NOT Attained your High School Diploma Or GED… It is not Too Late! ENROLL IMMEDIATELY!

Immigration Today said you Will Qualify so Long as you are “Enrolled in an education program assisting students either in obtaining a regular high school diploma or its equivalent under state law or in passing the GED.

BUT MAKE SURE – it has a good track record for helping student obtain their Diploma or GED! shown “Demonstrated Effectiveness”

You will need to provide – evidence of enrollment as acceptance letters, school registration cards, letters from school or programs, showing the name of the school or program, date of enrollment and current educational or grade level. SEE YOU SOON!!