We are passionate about providing honest and cost effective immigration legal solutions the community can trust. We provide individual analysis of your case in order to attain the best results and to deliver services families can count on.How do we help make legalizing your status easier?
- We analyze your case to determine which immigration benefits you may qualify for
- We discuss and determine the best approach to legalizing your status
- We discuss and explain the process
- We prepare and submit all necessary applications
- We prevent unnecessary delays or rejections of your applications
- We keep you informed of upcoming steps to be sure you are prepared
- We answer any questions you have during your process
- We represent you before USCIS, Court, or ICE
- We use our experience to get you the best results efficiently and cost effectively
If you have questions about your legal immigration status, call us and schedule your appointment today! We hope to serve you soon…
Call us: Los Angeles Office (213) 386-4649 or at our Van Nuys Office (818) 506-8038
Schedule a consultation: Click here
Visit us at one of our convenient locations:
Provisional Waivers (I-601A) – Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano announced the posting of a final rule in the Federal Register that reduces the time U.S. citizens are separated from their immediate relatives (spouse, children and parents). Schedule and an appointment with one of our attorneys to analyze your case and see if these new process benefits you and your family. Click Here
Deferred Action for Youth has been active since August 15th, click here to make a FREE consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. To get an exact guide as to how to apply and the requirements, click here.